Three years... It's hard to believe that I've been at this blogging this for so long. But what an amazing three years it has been. I can't thank Coffee and Cardigans readers enough for making this all possible - each visit, comment and share means more to me than you know. Blogging has introduced me to some amazing people and some of my best friends. The bottom line? Coffee and Cardigans wouldn't be the same without you.
In honor of another blogging birthday, I wanted to share a look back at the six most popular posts to date. As it turns out, they are some of my favorites too:
1. How to Stay Organized as a Busy College GirlIn the midst of a hectic college term, staying organized was always a must. My 2013 post on managing a busy college schedule turned out to be Coffee and Cardigan's most popular ever, with over 27,000 reads. Click here to visit the original post.
2. DIY Anthro Stormy Seas NecklaceInspired by an Antropology necklace that I still can't afford, this easy DIY project has definitely turned into a reader favorite. I might have to recreate this one again soon. Click here to visit the original post.
3. 6 Cute Planners for the Working GirlWho knew organization mattered so much? This 2014 round-up of budget-friendly planners topped the list, and I still wish I could add every single one of them to my collection Click here to visit the original post.
4. Acing the InterviewAs mentioned, blogging has introduced me to some of my best friends. Blogger Hannah of Creativity in Doses was the genius behind another insanely popular post. I still think she discovered the answer to a perfect interview look. Click here to visit the original post.
5. How to Tailor Pants at HomeDespite all the change, Coffee and Cardigans hasn't lost its DIY focus. This tutorial on tailoring too-large bottoms at home might be the most popular sewing tutorial to date. Click here to visit the original post.